Friday, February 18, 2011

1/365

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?!?!?!?!
Cause i am , i think..
this'll be a cool year, and i want to document everyday of it! 

i decided to start it on V-day and i have no idea why..
but here it starts!
 andy got me these pretty flowers for v-day. he has learned that flowers are a  MUST  for V-day.



this year, i don't have any specific goals for myself, but i would like to be more creative. i would like to break out of my normal picture taking rut. i would like my photo to be something that signifies that day as DIFFERENT. different from the last, different from any other. this way, i'll appreciate every day, and not want to lose my mind (hopefully. that's the goal)
i would also like to have my pictures be more natural. like straight out of camera-no editing. this is a tough challenge for me. especially since digital cameras kind of dull down colors naturally. i want things to be and feel more real though , not artificial. this means i need to set up my photo better, get camera settings perfect! ah ,what a challenge. i like it.

here it goes!

oh, and thanks all my 365 fans, i love you guys!
and also my fellow 365'ers , keep it up! i love to follow other 365 blogs!
ALSO, like my blog? my awesome , talented in many ways, bloggy friend , Annaleese created it! you should check her out, she's very fun to read and always posting something interesting.




1 comment: