Sunday, May 22, 2011

99/365



this sums up how i felt today.
out of focus.
a little (or big) meltdown is part of my life. it usually happens like twice a month. pregnant or not pregnant.
there is nothing i can do but cry it out, and maybe scream a bit, punch in some walls (jk on that one)  then i feel a lot better.
LOTS.

its usually about me not feeling adequate. or feeling like i am stuck in prison (home 7 days a week with no car and a 3yr old). or needing some attention from the exhausted husband who just worked a 12 hour shift. or money. or lack there-of. or in-laws. or maybe i just get bored and need something to mix up our boring days.
whatever it is, i'm glad to say it is out of my system, and now my batteries are charging up for my next outburst which is scheduled to happen sometime approximately in the next couple weeks.
aren't you glad you don't live with me?

this photo is of andrew. he was so fed up with me and i with him and then i remembered i needed my photo of the day. not even a famous alecia-meltdown interferes with that. 


here's to a happier tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. You may have felt out of focus today, but your post was not. I am sorry though to hear you had a rough day. It's hard to make anything work when you feel off. I hope today goes better for you! (cyber hug)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have days like these. I hope tomorrow will be better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Even Russ and I have days like this. At least once a week. Sometimes it only lasts a couple hours, sometimes it lasts 12; but somehow it just goes away. He smiles at me, I pinch his nip; and then things are back to normal. No matter how angry, I've found, it's still ok to hold hands...

    ReplyDelete