Tuesday, June 14, 2011

116/365




look at my fat fingers & my yellow glitter gel nails.
i got gel nails for the first time.
AND glitter gel toes for the first time.
my toes are greenish-blue.
i love them!

I'm totally sold on the pedicure idea.
i've NEVER had one.
yep, i know , its pretty strange. almost as strange as having to tell people i'd never been to disneyland in elementary school. looks of pity is what i usually get.

SOOOO...
my request is a pedicure.
a real, live pedicure before the baby is born. and i'd love to keep up on it too.

i love how it feels to have pretty toes and well taken care of feet. (not that i know what that feels like..yet)






1 comment:

  1. I had my first mani and pedi on my 23rd birthday. :P I'm hooked now. And I've never been to Disney Land or elementary school either.

    ReplyDelete